If taking on a large project, and you want to compare estimates, you should start off with a design. Choosing a contractor to install your project becomes simple if each company is quoting on one design. Your design.
Our team will meet with the client on site and make a plan that can incorporate all aspects including the following.
Base Plan: Existing features, measurements, fences, access points, elevations and areas of concern.
Concept Drawing: Free Hand, usually with ideas and initial thoughts sketched.
Presentation Drawings: Can be colour and black and white, usually consist of multi layers.
- Hardscape Plan – Details, Pavers, rockery, features drainage, materials list
- Softscape Plan – Planting Instructions, Garden Preperation requirements
- Lighting Plan – Outdoor Lighting Plan
- Irrigation and Drip Line Plan – Irrigation Services
- Carpentry Plan – Details including Sheds, Decks, Fences and any Home alterations required.
- Maintenance Plan – How to do the after care
Build / Installation
Let our team of Trades, get the job done so your time can be spent sitting back and enjoying life… We offer Interlocking paver installation, Retaining wall installation, fencing, water features, garden renovation, tree planting and so much more. Let us create your outdoor living space today!
Low Voltage Lighting Systems
If you are enhancing your outdoor living area, add a lighting system so the use of your space can be taken well into the evening. We supply and install many different outdoor lighting solutions. Please refer to our links page for each company we carry, or visit our showroom
Collection of rain from roofs can be valuable tool in setting a green example for your family. Rain harvesting can operate irrigation systems, water features, bubbling rocks and could save your home